Monday, October 4, 2010

Rage Against the Machine

A series of unfortunate events prevented me from being able to see MA by blog time. They involve, in ascending order of technological difficulty, a sick baby, a disappearing Skype pal, and my total inability to find anyone with a working VCR. No matter how controversial the ending, I can't believe that there's an Orson Welles movie that isn't available on DVD, whereas I can easily order the entire series of Two and a Half Men from Amazon and have it here by tomorrow. No wonder Orson gave up on Hollywood and gained 200 pounds. Tonight, I'll have a cupcake in his honor, and watch Veronica Mars (entire series available on DVD). I hope to have Ambersons watched by the end of this month. Can't wait to hear what you thought, Nat!

1 comment:

  1. It is absurd that the film isn't available on DVD. Why isn't everything available on DVD? No one is going back to VHS. It's pure fluke we have a working VCR. If we replace that TV in a few months, we won't have one . . . hmmm, mayhaps I best keep that TV around for future list inanity . . .

    ReplyDelete